JK TENNIS COACHING SCHOOL (JK Tennis) aims to provide a safe sporting environment and deliver a positive coaching experience to all ages at any levels.
You agree to the following T&Cs by enrolling and making payment to JK Tennis Coaching School.
JK Tennis reserves the right to make price changes without notice.
- All students are automatically re-enrolled for the following term – in the same class on the same day at the same time (unless advised differently). However, to confirm the enrolment, payment must be made by the due date.
- If you want to make changes to your scheduling for the new term, please contact us and we shall endeavour to meet the changes for you.
- If you do not wish to continue in the following term, please let us know as soon as possible so that we could give the timeslot to those on the waiting list.
- For new enrolments, please contact us to discuss the best enrolment options for you or your child.
- Should your child be enrolled in a program that at the beginning of term does not have the minimum number of children enrolled, JK Tennis reserves the right to contact you to change class times and / or coaches or to combine or cancel classes if necessary. Should you be unable to commit to any of the alternative options, you will receive a full refund for the remaining sessions.
- Each term payment must be paid by the due date.
- Placement in coaching programs is not secure until payment is received in full. Please contact us if you require a flexible payment plan.
- Where possible, please provide us with twenty-four (24) hours’ notice of an absence in SMS. We offer make-up lessons as a courtesy for the approved absences such as sickness subject to availability only. No refund is available for any absences.
- If you fail to notify us your absence, makeup lessons cannot be provided.
Remember that it might be raining where you are but may not be here.
- For rainy days, JK Tennis Coaches will message you at least 30 mins prior to the classes time IF the classes are cancelled. Please note that the Synthetic courts we are using have very good absorbing capacity so as long as the rain stops an hour before lesson time, it would be fine to play on. However, on some days it can be difficult to determine what the weather is going to be at the time of the lesson – in this case the class will go ahead and will only be cancelled if the weather worsens and the coach deems it too unsafe to play. In the case of occasional showers and light rain, we continue on with the lesson.
- If you don’t hear from your coaches, it means the lesson is ON. Makeup lessons will not be provided for players who assume that lessons are cancelled.
MAKE UP LESSONS* (*For Cardio Tennis, please refer to Cardio Tennis section.)
- Makeup lessons are applied to ‘SICK’ days and ‘RAINY’ days ONLY.
- A maximum of 2 Sick Day Makeup lessons per term.
- Makeup lessons are arranged during the same term or the following school holiday period. If it is impossible to arrange the make-up during these periods, credits could be used towards the following holiday camp. No refund is available
- It is your responsibility to book and attend makeup lessons. If you cancel the makeup lesson without prior notice less than 24 hours before the lesson or do not attend without notice, no further makeup lesson will be provided for that.
- For Semi class, when A is sick, B will do the whole lesson in private then B will sit out the following week so A could do an hour of private. This will balance out the lessons.
- Holiday camp will proceed Rain or Shine.
- Make full payment prior to the camp to secure your child’s place. Turning up without registration cannot guarantee the spot.
- Booking cancellations under 72 hours will not receive credits.
- Provide a valid medical certificate if your child is ill to attend and request a credit be placed on your account for re-use at another holiday program, a minimum 24 hour notice required. No refund is available.
- Make full payment prior to the first session to confirm your bookings.
- Should the sessions not have the minimum number of participants enrolled at the beginning, JK Tennis reserves the right to contact you to change class times and / or coaches or to combine or cancel classes if necessary. Should you be unable to commit to any of the alternative options, you will receive a full refund to the remaining sessions.
- For wet weather, coach will message at least 30 mins prior to the session time IF the session is cancelled. Otherwise, it is still ON. Makeup lessons or credits will not be provided for players who assume that lessons are cancelled. We will try to arrange a wet weather makeup session on the following week after the last session of the term. However, if not everyone is available, the session credits can be used towards court hire or next term cardio tennis.
- Makeup/Refund/Credit isn’t available for any absences.
- I agree that JK Tennis is not responsible for supervision of my child/children before or after the session/holiday camp.
- Refunds or credits will not be issued due to weather or failing to turn up.